Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday

I didn't go shopping early in the morning this year.  I read several posts from friends about waiting in line, getting the deals, what they had to go through.  I missed out.  :(  I didn't even look at an ad beforehand.  If I had I would've been scrambling after some deals myself.  It's no fun if you have to go by yourself though.  No one to watch your back, get the car, wait in line for/with you.
I did go to Wal-Mart twice today.  Once for school supplies this afternoon and then again for a few groceries this evening.  Neither trip worth writing home about. (but apparently note-worthy enough to share with you fine folks. ;)


Thinking about putting up the tree tomorrow, but the box is at the bottom of the stack in storage.  Gonna have to go check it out more thoroughly tomorrow. 

No comments: