Sunday, February 15, 2009

My how the time flies by....

Ok...Ok...
I haven't posted in so long that I forgot my password. I almost gave up. I even had to switch my email address because I don't have access to the old one anymore. I also realized my blog is in dire need of a makeover. Makeover will come as soon as I have more time. I noticed that my last post was waaaaaay back right after school started. Just goes to show how hectic life can get during the school year.
Quick update...
Natalie has a lead role in her performance in June. She will be one of the brothers in Beauty and the Beast. She's not thrilled about her part, (she wanted to be a sister.) But is excited nonetheless. Aaron is going to start T-ball soon. I can't believe the boy is almost 5 and going to start Kindergarten this year. :( But T-ball will make for some fantastic pics. :)
This post should get me off the bottom of the blog reel.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

She's back!!! Now lets just see some new pictures of those cute kiddos! Welcome back! Oh, now Heather's at the bottom of my bloglist. You girls!