So here it is Friday again. Natalie has Sela spending the night, and Josh is spending the night with Aaron. As I sit here, I can hear the boys from Aaron's room talking and the girls listening to one of their recitals from 3 years ago. The boys were watching Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, but I had to turn it off. I think they were trying to be the Silver Surfer in there. They were so loud and they were banging on the wall. LoL Boys will be boys, right?
Meanwhile... The girls took a bath in the whirlpool tub for over an hour. Right before they got in the tub there was some conversation...
Natalie: Mom's bathroom is so cool.
Sela: I know. I love it! It's so big!
Natalie: I wish my bathroom was this big.
Sela: I just wish I lived here.
Natalie: Me too. (pause) Oh wait, I do!
Then giggles from both girls.
Seriously sometimes I think Natalie really is blonde. But at least now I know she actually likes living here. :) Even though last week she was ready for a new dad, since apparently it's too boring here with just her brother and myself.
Day 3: Epcot
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment