So here's how it went down. First off I had no intention of getting a cat. Amy got a kitten two weeks ago and we went over to her house on Thursday night after ballet class. The kids fell in love with Mia. They wanted to take her home. Amy mentioned, in front of the kids, that the lady she got her kitten from had 4 more kittens. She also had a email with pictures of the kittens. So of course the crying and begging ensued. What was I supposed to say? Really? So I texted the girl and set up a time to pick her up. I brought her home yesterday. My other cat had to go live with mom. She had become so hateful since we moved because she used to be an outside cat. She had been cooped up inside since the move and it had affected her. Now she is back to hunting in the great outdoors.
1 comment:
What a cute little kitty! I know Emily would love to play with her. I wish she could have a kitty, but I'm so allergic to them. :(
Post a Comment