What a day! I was looking online for a good scream picture. Then I remembered that I had this one of Aaron from last Christmas because he didn't want his picture made in front of the tree. It's that time of year again, time for the sychronizing of Christmas schedules. So far plans are in progress for Christmas Day.
School was painful today. I can't even talk about it right now. I am taking a long bath when I finish this post. When I got home the dishes I needed to cook dinner with were in the sink. When I turned on the water to wash them, water splashed in the handle of the pasta strainer and onto my shirt, on the counter, down the cabinets, and onto the floor. My shirt was soaked! Then while the hamburger patties were cooking in the skillet a splatter of grease shot up into my right eye! My eye watered and burned. Then I spilled milk on the counter when I opened the new gallon and tried to pour it. I sloshed mashed potatoes on my pants and up on my arm. I wasn't even stirring them hard! Not a good day. Coy said that maybe the hot bath will burn all the evil out of me. I guess maybe I've been a little hard on him in my current mood.




No comments:
Post a Comment